12.19.2009

Logan LOVES to go outside and play with her daddy and her Puppy! She could be out there all day and not want to come in. She has so much fun!

One of her very favorite things to do in the world is swinging! She could be in the swing for hours and not get bored! She has almost fallen asleep in her swing a couple of times! It's really cute!
This is our back step. She sits down on it and then asks each of us to come sit next to her. It's really hard for me to sit down there because I'm not quite as agile as I once was and it's QUITE low to the ground!
I can't handle this picture! I think it's so stinking cute! She has started really cheesin' it when we ask her to smile for the camera. I LOVE it!


I think I am just going to go ahead and post a whole bunch of pictures on here. It's been way too long since my last post. Sorry I've lost touch with my blogging world lately. I will be better from here on out. I promise!

No comments: