8.17.2008

So a lot of friends are doing this fun little post. How it works- you get to leave a memory that you have about me. (Be Nice :)

Here are the rules: 1. add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or just a memory you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave one about you. (I'll be nice too.)

3 comments:

The Steele family said...

Jenni I don't even know where to start. I still remember when we all went to Red Robbin and eat the colored chips and on the way home we say the northern light and we thought the chips had done something crazy to our eyes

Spencer Froerer said...

I remember getting ready for Jamie's wedding with you! It was so fun. It was really the first time I had to get to know you, and adored you instantly! Remember how we sat and talked about boys and finding the right one! :) Luckily it came true.

julie said...

Jennifer Annette!
Ditto to everything you said on my blog. I seriously was laughing hard out loud. How do I sum up years & years of memories. So I remember hanging out in your room forever when my family would come up to see your family. We had to hide from all the boys I guess. I remember your nosey neighbors and pooper pepper & 4 years ago. I remember all the letters we wrote back & forth whenever I was living somewhere or on my mission. I always loved it when you would come down to Orem and visit or stay over. Sorry we tortured you with the University Mall for hours and hours...did we ever buy anything? Probably not, we probably didn't even have any money...the mall & no money..now that is torture.
I think you are amazing. I must say that one of my favorite memories of you is when you got married. It was SO neat to be there. I don't think I have ever been that emotional, except for my wedding. You & Adam were so tender & so sweet with each other. I loved it. You married a great person.
So now that I have written a novel..just know that I love you & glad we are cousins. Schill out!