6.24.2009



TEETH!!!! YAY! Do you see those two cute little teeth my Lola has on the bottom row? They are about to have company!!! We have been waiting SO LONG for her to get more teeth! The other night she WAS NOT sleeping at all and I was so confused. She usually wakes up a few times at night, yeah, but this night she was up for like hours and I couldn't get her back to sleep without holding her and rocking her. She has only teethed once in her life, so it wasn't the first thing I thought of. Until the next morning when she was chewing on something and it came to me! I looked at her gums and sure enough! Her two big front top teeth are making their slow descent into functionality! We are very proud of her! And finally yesterday, they BROKE THROUGH!!! WAHOO! So, I had to take a picture of her cute smile now and I will post one later with more teeth!

1 comment:

Azteroth said...

lol, the great thing about teeth is now they can bit off food. You can give her small hamburgers (Monkey likes McDonald's) and all sorts of stuff!