7.03.2009

Did I mention. . .

I'm a bit taken back. I put my baby in a big girl bed yesterday. Well, I'm a bit late because last night was her first night in her big girl bed. But I still count her age in months. Three hands and one finger. That's not enough for a big bed is it? I don't know what I was thinking but all I know is that we'd better fill the crib back up soon or I might have a relapse! I don't know what I will be relapsing, seeing as I have never really -lapsed- before, but I thought relapse would be a fun word. I think I will go ahead and put her in her crib tonight. . . Just teasing. She is my little adult baby. I don't know where the time has gone. I waited my whole life to be a mom and to have a baby and now my baby is an adult. Sort of. Compared to when she was born, yeah!! Gosh. I'm having a hard time with this. I need another one. Shhhh. . .don't tell Adam! He thinks I'm silly. Oh well. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know about our recent advancement. Sad, but true! We love her so much!!!! That's not sad, but what I blogged about. Not really sad, nostalgic? I'm going now. :)

2 comments:

Spencer Froerer said...

I can totally RELATE! :D
Mari

Teresa said...

Even though they get more and more fun as they get older, it is so hard to have them grow up. I have been feeling like Halle was my "big girl" since she was like, three months old! Every new stage is a new crisis for mom.