7.22.2009



Okay, so my brother and his wife were here for about ten days or so and we did some pretty fun things. One thing I have been DYING to do since we moved here was to find out how to get down to this beach that I had seen from a distance a whole bunch of seals out sun bathing. Well, we did it! We are literally like less than 100 feet away from these seals on this beach! It was so much fun. We are not sure if it was legal to go down there, no one else was on that beach. But I think it's just cuz it's SUPER hard to get to! It's quite a hike down and around the beach. Logan actually fell asleep in my arms. That was a WORKOUT!!! But it was all totally WORTH IT beacuse LOOK!! There are SEALS right there!!! They had their cute eyes on us the whole time! We thought they were planning our ambush attack from the water behind, but we survived. Phwew!! Anyway, we LOVE NEWPORT!

2 comments:

Spencer Froerer said...

Awesome!!!

Teresa said...

wow! what an experience. I am a little jealous that you guys live in such a cool place.