9.08.2009

I have to now edit that last post. Adam and I have decided to give it one more shot! I have moved back to Oregon and we are picking up the pieces. It has been a ROLLER COASTER ride of emotions, fear, uncertainty and now excitement. After a lot of fasting, and a lot of prayer, we know THIS is where WE are supposed to be. There have been rough times, and at times it felt like Hell, but we now more fully understand the covenants we entered into when we were sealed in God's Holy Temple. We love and appreciate each and every single one of you for your love and support through our struggles, and thank you all for hanging on for dear life for each one of our UPs and DOWNs! We will keep you updated, and I am SOOO sorry for not keeping up on this blog thing better, and even my facebook. I have been INTERNETLESS since moving back to Utah. But I am now entirely RE-connected!! Yay! We love you all!!
Adam, Jenn, and Logan Curry

5 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Jenn
I am really sorry to hear about what is happening. I know that you will be great and will keep your head up. You are right, you are a strong woman and that is what matters now. You are fabulous!
Love you
Hollie

Jen said...

You are strong! Logan is beautiful! Good luck with all the adjustments--you are a wonderful person!

julie said...

I think about you guys often and hope you know that even though we are miles and miles away, we are here for you! And I have to agree with you, Logan is just toooooo darn cute!!!! Love you!!

Prescott Family said...

So you are back in Oregon now? I really hope things work out for you whatever that may be. Please let me know if you need anything. Maybe I will try to come visit you. I haven't been to the coast since Tucker was one. Love ya! Take care ok.

Teresa said...

You are a trooper, Jenn. I admire your faith and commitment to your covenants. I wish your family the best and you guys will continue to be in my prayers.