10.28.2009

I LOVE this picture of Logan and Adam! I think it's priceless!
A very happy family! We're on the BEACH! Can you blame us?
The other evening, we took our dog Mya out to the Beach to run around. The tide was coming and going and just about getting us! But we perched on a big bunch of rocks and just watched it forever. It was so nice! Logan LOVES the Beach! We are so blessed to be here and to be able to enjoy such amazing experiences like this one. And I am so blessed with such a wonderful little family to call my own. Heavenly Father loves me.

3 comments:

Spencer Froerer said...

:) Hey Jen,
I am soooo glad things are going well. :D Only bad thing is that WE have to miss ya! I loved your post on facebook about Mammie. lol Keep in touch, maybe send me a private email or two, heh?
Love,
Mari

Prescott Family said...

Looks like fun and things are going well. I am happy for you guys.

Rindy said...

Cute pictures. What a beautiful place. I sent you an invite to my blog, so you should just be able to log in and see it. :)