11.07.2008


I discovered this thing online called Shutterfly. It's a place where you can store pictures and get pictures printed and sent right to your house, and also digital scrapbooking stuff! It's so fun! I had a coupon for a bunch of free stuff for my first purchase and this is one of them! It's a poster 11' x 14'. It's so cute! I got a bunch of pictures printed of Logan and her Daddy to put in a cute little frame that is actually a teether. It has these little plastic sections that protect the pictures and she can chew on it and look at the pictures! It's my way of helping her remember Daddy! She loves it! Anyway, this is for Daddy. I hope he likes it! Love you honey! Hurry home!

1 comment:

Wonders said...

Hey there! You're little girl is so cute, but you already knew that! Just a quick note - I am making my blog private and wanted to invite you so email me Carolyn@idahosports.com and I'll send you an invite. Thanks!