11.03.2008


Is this not the funniest thing?! She has ATTITUDE written all over her face! She is getting so big I just can't handle it. She does so much stuff on her own. Except for put herself to sleep. She is upstairs right now "putting herself to sleep." I absolutely HATE letting her just cry and cry but what else can I do when she is so exhausted and just WON'T go to sleep!? She is so confusing some days. It breaks my heart, though, to just sit here and listen to her. It's not like I have a ton of space where I can go, like, to the basement or something and not hear her! Ah!!! It kills me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks like a like a little baby model who knows how to pose,and yes...even give a little attitude with it! way to capture mommy, we should look into seeing if we could get her into some baby modeling! Jamie could make her portfolio! Thats where we can make our extra money...off our adorable baby('s)