11.06.2008


I think I could go crazy today. Would you like to come with me? Hehe. I have a huge pile of laundry and dishes in my sink. But today, I chose to hang out with my little Logan. We had so much fun! We stayed here most of the day. And now, I am sitting here, blogging, looking at my apartment thinking, why didn't I take better advantage of her naptime? I wanted to just do nothing. She keeps me SO stinking busy. I watch Jon and Kate plus Eight a lot and I love it! But I just don't know how she does it! I can hardly keep up with my one, let alone 6 of the same age! Holy cow! But, really, there is nothing better than being a mom. I would not trade it for anything in the world. However, I have decided that I am going to take up kickboxing. Merely to save my sanity! I sometimes get so much on my brain that I need to get some energy out! And, hey, baby weight doesn't just melt after you give birth, ya know!!! Okay, maybe for some people, but not for me!!! I have goals. Dreams. Oh how I'd love to get skinny before pregnant again! Okay, I'm gonna go to bed now. Adam, if you read this, I love you so much and I can't wait to kiss your face again! Come home soon and come home safe!!!!! Jenn and Lola:)

1 comment:

julie said...

you two are just too cute! I can't wait to hang out with you. WE need to plan some fun get togethers. I hope youa re hanging in there.