11.11.2009

For Halloween here in Newport, we went to the Aquarium. Logan LOVES the Aquarium! And now that she is just a little bit older, she really enjoys wandering and really looking and exploring. It is so much fun to see her eyes light up when she sees something exciting to her. We love watching her discover!!
Seriously, this starfish was HUGE!!! I couldn't believe it, and I think Logan was pretty taken back too. She didn't want to walk away.
The seal was sooo cute! SEAL is one of Logan's new words lately, so she was really excited to have one come right up to her at the window. They were so cute playing in the water and coming up to the window. It was fun to see.
Hi. Does anyone else want this guy on your plate? I saw him, and I was like, Whoa... He would be so yummy! It sounds so horrible, but I LOVE CRAB!!! And this guy certainly took the cake! We had such a great time on Halloween at the Aquarium. I can't wait til we can get a membership and we can go whenever we want!!!

No comments: