10.31.2008






My little puppy dog!!!! We dressed little Lola up as a cute little puppy dog for Halloween tonight. I hurried and got some pictures on here so Daddy could see them as soon as he wakes up tomorrow morning! She was so cute!!! We had a couple of little wardrobe malfunctions, so it wasn't exactly how we thought it was going to be but it was so cute still!!!!! Oh, she is so cute! She even sticks her tongue out just like a little puppy!!!! We love our little puppy dog!!!! Happy Halloween Daddy!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh baby thats the cutest ever! way to go. it put a hudge smile on my face, she is so cute. Thanks for making it possiable for me to see this morning! i love you guys, Daddy

The Steele family said...

She is so cute I wish would have come to that get together last night so we could have seen her cute outfit

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

what a cute little puppy. You have been very on top of it with getting pictures for daddy..love it. I hope you are doing well with him gone. :) Sending some love!

Prescott Family said...

Happy Halloween (a little late). Halloween is so much more fun when you have kids isn't it. I love watching them go trick or treating. It so fun. Logan looked so cute as a little puppy. She is getting so big.