10.02.2008





I found this on my cousin's blog and thought it would be fun to put it on mine. Here is a little bit about me and my adorable husband!


1. What is his name?
Adam David Curry

2. How long did you date?
We dated for about ten months before we were married. Don't ask how long we waited to have a baby. . .

3. How old is he?
He will be 27 on the 15th of October!! yayayay!!

4. Who eats more sweets?
OH definitely me. . .unless you consider fruit sweets. Then he does for sure!

5. Who said I love you first?
He did for sure! We were at Temple Square and taking some pictures and he looked at me and said "I love you, Jenn." Tender I know!

6. Who is taller?
Adam is by like 4 or 5 inches.

7. Who sings best?
David Archuleta, I'm sure!

8. Who is smarter?
Well, you see, Adam loves to figure things out. He is always trying to find out what makes things happen. I think he has a lot more knowledge about stuff than I do. I'm smarter when it comes to shopping. . .

9. Who does the laundry?
Nobody, that's why I have to be smart at shopping. . .Just kidding. We sort of both do, if at all!!!

10. Who pays the bills?
I do. Sometimes. Oh, I'd better go do that!

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Adam for sure!

12. Who mows the lawn?
Some really short guy who comes around on Sunday morning and does yard work.

13. Who cooks dinner?
Well, ya see, he works at night. We try to have lunch together and usually I am the one who cooks that. He makes milkshakes!!!

14. Who drives?
He usually does when we're together.

15. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Definitely me. I'm a yeller and I always end up feeling bad even though it was me who got my feelings hurt in the first place. Then I have to apologize to the neighbors. . .I can't wait to buy a house!!!

16. Who kissed who first?
I'm pretty sure he kissed me first. I'm not that daring. We had only been dating a couple of weeks. Oh yeah, I remember! He totally did! Yep. It was him.

17. Who wears the pants?
I try to but then I feel bad. He just won't put 'em on!!!! Hehehe!!!

18. How long have you been married?
It will be 2 wonderful years in. . .well, May of next year!!!

1 comment:

Prescott Family said...

Hey Jenni,
Your baby is co cute! I can't wait to see her again. She is growing so fast. I love all your pictures. I am now just figuring out this blog thing. My sister started doing it and said I need to as well. Your page is really cute. I hope I can have time to work on my soon. It is pretty boring. I hope things are going well and I will talk to you soon.
Megan Prescott