10.29.2008




This surprised me today. I looked over at her and she had pulled herself all the way up to standing at the couch! She has needed help before. She would try to do it herself and get frustrated so I would go try to show her. Usually ending up pushing her up on the couch and playing her new favorite game of "Run from the monster." In which, she tries to climb up the gigantic pillows on our couch to get away from the monster (Mommy) who is growling at her feet. It's so funny because sometimes, I won't even growl, but she'll look at me and scream and try to climb up the pillows anyhow. I love this game! It's usually what we play at night when I am trying to wear her out for bed. It usually only ends up wearing me out!!! But it's a lot of fun and she is so in to it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the headband looks great on her, I cant wait to get home and see it on her in person and really see how it brings her eyes out!